CONGRATULATIONS to the Family Practice Simulation Team
The resident team and coaches put on a great show and won top prize in the CFPC 2018 Family Medicine Forum held in Toronto Simulation (SIM) Olympiad. They were the best of the best!!!
The CCFP residents were the stars of the show. It takes a lot of courage to stand on a stage to showcase your skill and talent.
- Sarah Pankratz, Vancouver Coastal Lion’s Gate Hospital program
- Ana Gomez, Vancouver Fraser program
- Dan Abrams, Vancouver Coastal Lion’s Gate Hospital program
- Indy Sahota, St. Paul’s Hospital program
- Richie Lee, St. Paul’s Hospital program
- Matthieu Suprenant, St. Paul’s Hospital program
Of course, they couldn’t have achieved such success without the dedication, teaching skills and leadership of Jeanne MacLeod, the SIM director at St Paul’s Emergency Department.
A big thanks for the unwavering enthusiasm and encouragement from the SIM instructors for this group: Simon Pulfrey, Rob Saona, Caroline Eberdt, Hazel Park, Shannon Chestnut, Kevin Nemethy, and Julian Marsden.
Special thanks to Tina Webber, Director of CCFP Enhanced Skills Program for her support of getting a UBC team to Toronto and cheering us on.